Join us for this bi-weekly comedy show…with a twist. Each show features eight comedians competing in head to head matchups until one comic is left standing. The audience is invited to submit topics prior to the start of the show. Comics will only find out the topics for each round at the start of the show. At the end of each round, the audience picks the winner based on who they feel did the best job on the topic.
See ticket section below for upcoming dates.
Doors open at 6:30PM. Show starts at 7:30PM.
We invite you to join us for a bite to eat before the show.
Tickets – $5/each
CoBrie Restaurant & Catering
2121 Carling (inside Carlingwood Shopping Centre – Entrance 4)
COVID-19 Safety Measures
Our goal is to spread laughter not the virus. Therefore, we will be following all public health guidelines, specifically:
- While we are eager to entertain you, if you are feeling unwell we ask you to please stay home. You can give your tickets to a friend or simply contact us and let us know you were feeling unwell and we will give you a credit to come to another show when you are feeling better.
- Barring a medical issue that prevents them from doing so, all audience members and comics are expected to wear a mask when they are not eating, drinking or performing. Please note that as CoBrie is in a shopping centre, you are expected to wear the mask as soon as you enter the shopping centre.
- There will be a plexiglass divider between the audience members and the performers to prevent germ transmission while the comics are performing.
- Appropriate measures are also being taken with respect to microphones to ensure the safety of the comics.
- Capacity will be limited to 50 people. Tables will be spaced out with up to 3 people per table.
- To minimize the handling of cash, we ask to the extent possible people reserve their tickets online (see above). Payment options include credit card or etransfers.
- To minimize risk of having people share pens and pads, topic suggestions will only be taken by people registering online as part of the checkout process.
Commitment to Accessibility
We are pleased to offer closed captioning / ASL interpretation if needed. We simply ask that should you need closed captioning / ASL interpretation, that you let us know before 1PM the day of the show (see question about closed captioning / ASL interpretation as part of the checkout process) to ensure we will have the services available for you.
CoBrie Restaurant is wheelchair accessible. While washrooms are downstairs, there are 2 Family/Accessible/Gender Neutral washrooms in the Carlingwood Shopping Centre. Should you require the assistance of an attendant at the show, there is no need to purchase them a ticket. Simply contact us and let us know and we will set aside a ticket for them.